Enterprise Business Agility Strategist Certification
Take your transformation skills to the enterprise level.
Join us September 9 and 10, 2019 for the Enterprise Business Agility Strategist Workshop.
If you’re a senior leader or change agent actively transforming your organization, this two-day pre-conference workshop is for you. Learn how to enable measurable and sustainable enterprise business agility transformations across all areas of business operations and delivery.
We will explore each of the seven pillars within the proven Enterprise Business Agility Model, developing the skills necessary to lead a transformation within each pillar. Through collective discovery brainstorming, collaborative discussions and focused working sessions, you’ll walk away with concrete solutions tailored to your specific transformation challenges.
- Understand current challenges with market strategy and execution across your organization, and why change is imperative
- Learn about the 7 pillars of an Enterprise Business Agility transformation
- Complete a baseline Business Agility health assessment to understand your current state
- Learn to facilitate/lead a transformation strategy and roadmap session for your organization
- Design a maturity roadmap for teams (business or technology) to help them crawl, walk, run, fly with an Agile Framework & Mindset
- Deep dive into the Customer Seat at the Table pillar, and how to mature design thinking and lean product development within your areas
- Deep dive into Lean Portfolio Management by breaking work into quarterly outcomes, visualizing demand and capacity, and determining modern funding models
- Explore the Organizational Structure & Design pillar to analyze different approaches for team design and alignment of end-to-end value delivery
- Design a Leadership & Culture Transformation strategy that enables your team’s transformation
- Develop a plan to Make it Stick/Sustain the transformation
- Explore the Technology Agility required to enable the business agility transformation
You will receive both of these certifications: Enterprise Business Agility Strategist (EBAS) and ICAgile Certified Professional – Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF).
The Enterprise Business Agility Strategist Certification was the first course to be certified by ICAgile with their ICP-BAF (ICAgile Certified Professional in Business Agility Foundations) credential in the U.S. The ICP-BAF certification is intended to qualify executives, leaders and change agents to jump-start organizational transformations toward being more responsive, value-driven and adaptive to the changing business landscape.
Individuals who are spearheading a business agility transformation
Enterprise Agile Coaches
Organizational Leaders or Coaches
By becoming an Enterprise Business Agility Strategist, you will have the foundational knowledge, defined framework, actionable roadmap and concrete solutions needed for a successful business agility transformation. You’ll be able to develop a holistic strategy for your organization with a new mindset to accelerate your Enterprise Agility journey.
What Is Enterprise Business Agility?
Leaders are facing increased pressure to deliver faster, better products. The journey of true Enterprise Business Agility is one that requires an overall transformation strategy that combines lean portfolio management, organizational value stream design, lean product development, leadership and culture, measurement, DevOps and other elements.
The Enterprise Business Agility Model provides guidance for leading a successful enterprise business agility transformation based on seven key pillars.
The definition of business agility is “the ability to adapt and change, learn and pivot, deliver at speed, and thrive in a competitive market.”
– Sally Elatta & Evan Leybourn
“Great education about how to take Agile across our organization. The examples and practical application helped tremendously.”Director of Customer Service, NCCI Holdings
“The best transformation session ‒ heck any strategic session ‒ I have attended.”Agile Coach, Micron
“LOVE the model, the supporting info, the presentation.”VP of Strategic Planning, National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA)
“Very comprehensive content and activities. Engaging and valuable - really enjoyed the class. I’m looking forward to putting it into practice.”Enterprise Business Agility Leader, IBM
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens after I register?
You’ll receive a welcome email with logistics information including your point of contact, venue address, and hotel information. You will also receive reminder emails a few days before the workshop for details.
How can I book my hotel stay?
Attendees can reserve rooms at a special discounted rate of $231 + tax per night until Thursday, August 8, 2019 or until the room block is full. We encourage you to book your room early! Reserve Your Room Now
Will there be transportation to and from the airport?
Because attendees arrive at different times, we suggest using Uber or renting a car at the airport.
Are meals included?
Breakfast and lunch are provided each day during the workshop at no additional fee. Dietary restrictions will be accommodated.
What time does the workshop begin and end each day?
8:30 am-4:30 pm
Will I need my laptop for the workshop?
Yes, please plan to bring your laptop or a mobile device.