Thank you for committing to share your expertise and journey with others at the first annual Enterprise Business Agility (EBA) Summit in Atlanta on 9/11-9/12. We’re excited you are speaking at the summit!
Below are details on “what to expect next” as a speaker or moderator as well as summit logistics.
Accept invitation to present at the EBA Summit.
Provide headshot, bio and abstract to email@example.com
Finalize and confirm session topic and description.
EBA Summit PPT Template Available.
Invite your colleagues!
We sent you an email on 8/7 with a promo code to invite 5 people from your organization for FREE. Need the email resent? Contact us.
Post your EBA Summit Speaker Badges.
1:1 Speaker Prep Sessions will begin August 12.
We will reach out to you schedule your session.
FINAL DEADLINE – Confirm travel arrangements including flights and hotel. Need help with travel arrangements contact us.
All Speaker Prep Call.
Upload Session Slide Deck
Provide any special dietary needs and/or specific AV requests or supplies firstname.lastname@example.org
Re-Upload Final Session Slide Deck
Meet and Greet details:
If you are arriving on Tuesday, 9/10, we are planning time for everyone to say “hello!” Please join us in the hotel’s restaurant, Rowdy Tiger, at 7:15pm for some light appetizers and conversations.
Did you know we are offering a pre-conference Enterprise Business Agility Strategist (EBAS) certification workshop on September 9 and 10 at the same venue?
For details, please visit https://theebasummit.com/pre-conference-training/.
Download and post your speaker badges:
Help us spread the word! Post your speaker’s badge in your email signature, social media sites, blogs, website, etc.
Speaker Badge 300x250px
Speaker Badge 600x100px
Link your badges to: https://theebasummit.com
Hotel and Venue Information:
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
866 W. Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30308
- Breakfast & lunch will be provided each day.
- If you have any special dietary needs and/or specific AV requests or supplies contact email@example.com by August 30.
- The hotel offers Business Services should you want to produce any session handouts or reference materials. More details on services can be found here.
- Shipping & receiving instructions
- Map of High Ballroom (we will be utilizing A, B and C of the High Ballroom)
- An Evening Reception, located at the Renaissance Community Smith Rooftop Garden, will be hosted by Accenture |SolutionsIQ on 9/11.
Setup & Supplies
For your convenience, we have created a branded PPT template for your presentation at the EBA Summit. The projectors use an aspect ratio of 16:9.