Thank you for committing to share your expertise and journey with others at the first annual Enterprise Business Agility (EBA) Summit in Atlanta on 9/11-9/12. We’re excited you are speaking at the summit!
Below are details on “what to expect next” as a speaker or moderator as well as summit logistics.
Accept invitation to present at the EBA Summit.
Provide headshot, bio and abstract to email@example.com
Finalize and confirm session topic and description.
1:1 Speaker Prep Sessions will begin August 12.
We will reach out to you schedule your session.
All Speaker Prep Call.
Re-Upload Final Session Slide Deck
Meet and Greet details:
If you are arriving on Tuesday, 9/10, we are planning time for everyone to say “hello!” Please join us in the hotel’s restaurant, Rowdy Tiger, at 7:15pm for some light appetizers and conversations.
Did you know we are offering a pre-conference Enterprise Business Agility Strategist (EBAS) certification workshop on September 9 and 10 at the same venue?
For details, please visit https://theebasummit.com/pre-conference-training/.
- Breakfast & lunch will be provided each day.
- If you have any special dietary needs and/or specific AV requests or supplies contact firstname.lastname@example.org by August 30.
- The hotel offers Business Services should you want to produce any session handouts or reference materials. More details on services can be found here.
- Shipping & receiving instructions
- Map of High Ballroom (we will be utilizing A, B and C of the High Ballroom)
- An Evening Reception, located at the Renaissance Community Smith Rooftop Garden, will be hosted by Accenture |SolutionsIQ on 9/11.